Friday, March 13, 2015

Senjyogahara Hitagi Garage Kit COMPLETED

Product Page: e2046
My Gallery

My second GK(garage kit) build is Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari. She was the first character to introduce the concept of tsundere to me. I am super happy with it. I think the colors are spot on, they're even better in person. This kit has over 50 pieces, a huge jump over my first model. I am especially proud of how the floor turned out, totally worth doing it twice. The kit actually came with a different configuration, so the torso and hands come off with magnets to give it interchangeable skirts. (Pics of that in the gallery above.)



All the little pieces of stationary were a complete nightmare, but they're what make it so special. This pre-painted PVC figure is so expensive it kept me from this model for so long. Future floor polish worked great to make the transparent pieces virtually clear. The same shading for the hair and body was used as the first one, dark/light coats and pastels respectively.

**note: I know the difference in spelling of her name on this page. The title indicates the way it was posted on the product page, I recognize the second spelling in the body as correct.

0 comments:

Post a Comment