Friday, March 13, 2015

Kashiwazaki Sena Garage Kit COMPLETED

Product Page: e2046
My gallery

This was my first garage kit build. Overall I am very happy with this kit. The was virtually nothing wrong with the kit when it arrived such as broken pieces or bubbles in the resin. A common complaint of e2046 is the over sanding of seam lines, but those complain might be old or too picky because there was a bit, but it wasn't a big deal.



I believe this is my first 1/7 scale figure because it is by far the biggest figure on my shelf. I am very happy with the colors, though I wish the top coat had less gloss. The body is shaded with pastels, but it is hardly noticeable. The hair is shaded with dark and light airbrushed acrylic paint. The base has a layer of 60 grit sandpaper and painted to look like she is at the beach. Recently I added shells to the bottom to further the beach look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment