Saturday, July 29, 2017

Last Day in Hiroshima

As predicted, I stopped blogging and taking pictures and posting to any SNS. Too much work.

Fukuoka was nice.
On the last day, I was headed for the train when some people stopped me for an interview. Not really a crazy occurrence. They caught me mid bit of some curry pan. They asked basic questions and offered to take me out for a meal for their TV show.

Being reluctant to doing pretty much anything always, I try to follow a piece of advice, it origin forgotten.

Always say yes.

So, I hoped into the van with the 2 male hosts, who barely speak English, a female translator, she was nice, a camera dude, a mic guy, and others.

There was much talk of food.

They took to a tonkatsu place and told me i was going to do a food challenge.

It was huge. It was 11am. I already ate stuff. And I only had thirty minutes.

They said it weighed 3kg. I barely ate 2.5 the other night, so I was doubtful.

I ate about half. They dropped me at the station. It was interesting. Hopefully they send the DVD.

Went to rabbit Island, Okunoshima, near Hiroshima. It was great.

Went to Miyajima too. Was beautiful, but hot.

The last day here, I stayed at a net cafe for 12 hours and watched anime. It was great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment